”THE TWO PUTINS”
~ by Freya Ferdinand II

On to the story...
The original Putin was said to have been deranged mobster and gangster, according to members of the Russian government. He would kill anyone who got in his way or anyone he simply wasn’t a fan of. Everyone around him lived in fear of their lives. Russian officials got together and filed charges against Putin for all the murders he’d committed.

Below, you will see pictures of Putin jailed inside of a courtroom. A#Guilty verdict was quickly handed down and Putin was “swiftly” executed that evening in December 2011, for crimes against humanity and extreme torture of his victims.I first found a video on YouTube of Mrs. Putin claiming the new Putin was not her husband and that he was removed from their home one night in 2010 by Russian officials and he was never seen by her again. A few weeks later, a different man was dropped off to their home and the military tells her the man is her husband. It is clear to her he is not

She says she sleeps on the couch from that day forward, as there is a stranger in her bed. She eventually works up the nerve to tell him she wants a divorce because she will not be married to a complete stranger. Mrs. Putin stated the man agreed by saying he was relieved because he was not attracted to her. The Putins suddenly divorce not long after Putin was replaced. Mrs. Putin disappears with her two daughters, which no one has ever seen since that time and is never seen again herself. Putin 2.0 then began dating a much younger woman whom he seemed much happier with. Everyone believed Putin merely traded up as most men in power seem to do without a second thought, but no one realized this was not the same person at all.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

the journalism meme going around has various interview photos with both 1.0 and 2.0. The people who finally admitted to Biden will hopefully not take as long for the rest of the players. But we’ll see.

Brilliant and amazing to realize how far back this all started. 🔥

👀
I think most of them... or all...
the movie ends when the credits start...
the actors have to play to the end...
the movie wasn't romantic, but we'll fall asleep well after it...

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOW!
I hope she and the children are safe