Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
ยท
3h
Replying to
@willwakeu
GENERAL SHIRKY..... I NEED YOU TO SCHOOL UP A GROUP OF OUTSTANDING PEOPLE THE
O NEGATIVES.... THE CHOSEN
AND GET THE 144 ARMY UP AND RUNNING.... YOUR TASK IS SET

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

This is why they basically force rh-neg mothers to have the rhogam shot. They tell you if you dont get it, your baby will die. Such bullshit, that shot is poison and has only ever been tested on MEN!!! Majority of mothers with autistic children got this shot.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Lee Aura to her Publication

Lee, is that the MMR shot? I refused it after my first pregnancy and had two more kids. Me no likey vaccines๐Ÿ˜‚

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

No, that is not the same thing. The MMR is the measles, mumps, rubella. The Rhogam shot is one they give you if you are rh- after your first baby is born IF you plan (or get the option to say so..) on having other babies. It supposedly keeps your Rh- blood from attacking any future Rh+ babies you have because of building up antibodies against them. (Sister did that.) It's not a generic vaccine.

Ahh, okay....don't remember that one. Maybe I was positive, but now I'm curious and will have to check into that. Thank you!๐Ÿ™

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cynthia Ramain, click on at the bottom under it