#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How will Anon-Island generate income for its residences? It doesn't need to be profitable just sustainable.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sir, I'm not sure if the whole island thing is a whimsical dream or a metaphor for a spaceship or another planet but I set out to build a house for my family and covid hurt us bad and we are beaten busted and broke. However, I still hope and dream to finish this house one day so we can stop living in a barn and a camper trailer. Personally I probably don't fit in with some of the younger more saavy anons that would occupy such an "island" but I want to live on my own land in the house I built with my own hands. I am honored to be part of this patriotic community and wish to contribute in some way shape or form. Thank you VK for your energy and motivation.

Hey desertdog. My cousin was going through the exact situation! They documented their journey on u tube. Creating a simpler life. There tag line is 'simple doesn't mean easy.' They live in upstate ny.
I'm sending you and your family prayers and blessings

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SpoiledAmerican in this post can reply

In response Military spouse to her Publication

Thank you and God bless!