"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

If we're "watching a movie" supposedly a LARP to wake up the normies...
how do we know it's not just a big lie for us to believe the movie is to wake up normies, when really it might be a sideshow to distract us from what they're doing to us now?
Maybe nobody died at Gitmo. Maybe they fooled us and they're all sipping margueritas on islands waiting for half of us to get brain chips and the refusers to get beheaded and buried.
I know it's depressing, but I have no assurance, do you?
They can deepfake people and then they can fake people so it's not so convincing where they want you to know its fake.
Their ability to manipulate reality and your perception of it is almost limitless.
Strip all the bullshit away and just look at what you KNOW by all your observations and experiences shows you what's happening, and that's probably what's really happening..Anybody can tell you anything and produce fake news to "verify" it.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

πŸ’₯πŸ€” It's easy to get mixed up in this whole information warfare but you have to admit there is more crazy things going on then has ever gone on in our lifetimes, complete disruption and chaos to those that look for it. πŸ”Ž 🚧 Why would all these newscasters be removed and stepped down? 🚨Why would so many executives step down? 🚨Why would the US debt clock all of a sudden have all these messages being put out there?🚨
Why would so many things that were suppressed on different platforms all of a sudden be allowed to be shown?πŸŽ‡
Why has law enforcement step back and not criminalize people for these crimes that not only allow the ordinary people to get away with them but the criminals get away with them? πŸŽ₯ Why are so many countries pushing back against their governments? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Is the freedom we seek right around the corner? πŸ”“
I guess we will finally see when Trump is back in office, the truth. πŸŽ‰ I know patience is wearing thin but hang in there not much longer now. 😎🍿

i think they control everything and how we see everything

In response James Dean to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it