@StormIsUponUs (23m Gab) - Friends. I have to go dark for a little while. This is literally the definition of "precipice" if there ever was one. Either Q turns out to be an elaborate well-intentioned hoax promising a level of control that patriots never had, or we are all about to watch the Red Sea part and the unfolding of a new biblical chapter in human civilization. I believe it is the second one, because everything I have studied for the past 3 years points to the certainty of light overcoming dark. Remain strong in your faith that God wins, and get ready for the world to change forever.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Interesting that VK said pretty much the same thing.@vincentkennedy care to chime in?

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

I don't think our Vincent Kennedy is on Twitter anymore at all, as for the relationship between those two accounts that went AWOL at same time, I saw that earlier, but don't know

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

That is VK's legit account.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robby Ball, click on at the bottom under it