@StormIsUponUs (23m Gab) - Friends. I have to go dark for a little while. This is literally the definition of "precipice" if there ever was one. Either Q turns out to be an elaborate well-intentioned hoax promising a level of control that patriots never had, or we are all about to watch the Red Sea part and the unfolding of a new biblical chapter in human civilization. I believe it is the second one, because everything I have studied for the past 3 years points to the certainty of light overcoming dark. Remain strong in your faith that God wins, and get ready for the world to change forever.

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

i personally find it odd and pretty disappointing that he had to go dark right before the 19th and 20th leaving uscwith a 50/50 chance that the Q operation wpuld come to the conclusion we’re ALL PRAYING GOT!!
😳😵😱

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Interesting that VK said pretty much the same thing.@vincentkennedy care to chime in?

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

I don't think our Vincent Kennedy is on Twitter anymore at all, as for the relationship between those two accounts that went AWOL at same time, I saw that earlier, but don't know

(1) Show this thread

so these ste the same person? how do you know

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

godspeed

Sounds more promising than his other on video stating people need to get their heads out of their asses and need to suffer more.
WTF was that about JR?
Only a pampered Illuminati pussy would have that mentality about the "little people".

Christian, Patriot, Husband, Father, Defender of Freedoms and Family

is this from Gab? I've been trying to find where Joe is active.

Patriot. Digital Soldier. Transparency breeds Trust. Trust unites People. Where We Go 1 We Go All.

#SpaceForce has taken control OF THE WHOLE DAMN THING!!!

Get used to it, patriots. And ENJOY THE SHOW!!

THE BEST IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!! SOON!!!!!

#wwg1wga

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

PRAYING YOU ARE RIGHT. GOD BLESS. BE SAFE. LOVE SENT YOUR WAY.💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏