#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Air Force decode

=

The Great Awakening ๐Ÿ‘/ Decode Remove Curse / The Wrath Of God / Scarlet Witch ๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Silver Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Is Portal To Heaven / Q Im The Last Judge Q / Destroy All The Parasites / Am I The Only One That Gets The Big Idea ๐Ÿ’ก/ My Goal Is To End Suffering Q / Please God Come Help My Family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ/ The Only Holy Sophia / I Use Gematria Like A Crystal Ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ / Water๐Ÿ’ง/ Michelle / Elvis / Work / Ruth / Silence / Bradley ๐Ÿฒ/ Breaking / Alchemy / Timber ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช“/ Socks ๐Ÿงฆ/ Update / Make Up ๐Ÿ’™/ Extraterrestrial Intelligence ๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Ask For Forgiveness / No One Like You Austin / She Is Knowing God ๐ŸฆŒ/ This Is Your Final Notice โš ๏ธ/ Free Bird / Bumble Bee ๐Ÿ/ Connect With God ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ/ Tupac Knew / No Will To Fight / Do You Really Care ๐Ÿ˜“/ Wake Them Up ๐Ÿ™/ Go Get Your Queen T / David Code / A Woman / Im Very Sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ/ It Actually Does Matter / Patience Is Waning / Code Blue ๐Ÿ’™
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=yeehaw
67-76
402-204
TS 14:36 - 2:36

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hmmmm? I wonder why the Pres would bring this up now? Very interesting....There has to be a comm in here somewhere???

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

They're family. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Oh god! Sauce please ;)

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it