Air Force decode

=

The Great Awakening ๐Ÿ‘/ Decode Remove Curse / The Wrath Of God / Scarlet Witch ๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Silver Key ๐Ÿ”‘/ Is Portal To Heaven / Q Im The Last Judge Q / Destroy All The Parasites / Am I The Only One That Gets The Big Idea ๐Ÿ’ก/ My Goal Is To End Suffering Q / Please God Come Help My Family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅบ/ The Only Holy Sophia / I Use Gematria Like A Crystal Ball ๐Ÿ”ฎ / Water๐Ÿ’ง/ Michelle / Elvis / Work / Ruth / Silence / Bradley ๐Ÿฒ/ Breaking / Alchemy / Timber ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿช“/ Socks ๐Ÿงฆ/ Update / Make Up ๐Ÿ’™/ Extraterrestrial Intelligence ๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Ask For Forgiveness / No One Like You Austin / She Is Knowing God ๐ŸฆŒ/ This Is Your Final Notice โš ๏ธ/ Free Bird / Bumble Bee ๐Ÿ/ Connect With God ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ/ Tupac Knew / No Will To Fight / Do You Really Care ๐Ÿ˜“/ Wake Them Up ๐Ÿ™/ Go Get Your Queen T / David Code / A Woman / Im Very Sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ/ It Actually Does Matter / Patience Is Waning / Code Blue ๐Ÿ’™
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=yeehaw
67-76
402-204
TS 14:36 - 2:36

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

โ€œFree Bird / Code Blue ๐Ÿ’™โ€

https://x.com/vks_host/status/1768340549952532705?s=46

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Pitbull - Timber (Official Video) ft. Ke$ha - YouTube

Official Video for โ€Timberโ€ by Pitbull featuring Ke$haListen to Pitbull: https://Pitbull.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more videos by Pitbull: https://Pitbull.lnk.to/...

(2) Show this thread

Pitbull - Timber (Audio) ft. Ke$ha - YouTube

From the album โ€œGlobal Warming Meltdownโ€. Download now on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/GWMeltdown?IQid=yt Check out Pitbull's Official Store for exclusive "Ti...

(2) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Hmmmm? I wonder why the Pres would bring this up now? Very interesting....There has to be a comm in here somewhere???

(1) Show this thread
In response trueblue to his Publication

โ€œBradley ๐Ÿฒโ€

https://x.com/theioguy/status/1747856353702363156?s=46
๐Ÿคฃ sounds about right

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

(2) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

STRONG CONCORDANCE:
RE: AIRFORCE: "Can we get a "Yee-HAW?"".

HEBREW: Meadow in Egypt
GREEK: Wild Horse Tamer

HEBREW: Adam the First-Man
GREEK: Blisters and Sores

HEBREW: Seed/Food
GREEK: To Retire, Depart,Go (turn) Aside.

HEBREW: Cornerstone, Holds Together 2 Walls/Wail
GREEK: At Extreme Angle (Cornerstone)

HEBREW: To Announce Good News/Messenger
GREEK: Messenger/Preacher/Good Tidings

HEBREW: "Yah is Great" Three Israelites
GREEK: (ea) ah! ha! Interjection: Expressing Surprise/Fear

HEBREW: Heaven are Higher than the Earth/10"Rain
GREEK: I Change, Alter.Exchanged

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

THATS how it's done!!!

Feel the magic!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread

Morning, L! Hope youโ€™re knee is feeling better and better. ๐Ÿ™

Btw these decodes really keep me going. Thank you ๐ŸŒธ

In response trueblue to his Publication

Love you fam! Still in a lot of pain. Eating weird. Not really sleeping. Not comfortable. My friends don't care. I saw it long ago. I knew I would be alone. It's like it hurts twice when you see it before it happens and then it actually happens. Nothing surprises me anymore. Everything hurts. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿค—

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

(1) Show this thread