TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

WHAT IF THIS IS THE COUNTDOWN?

Snow White

7 DOWN.... DWARFS?

CORONA OFFLINE .....

Q DROP#2013
IF ZEROS DO NOT COUNT THAT IS 213
FEBRUARY 13TH?
THE DAY BEFORE VALENTINES DAY?

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.....
LOVE IS NOT A FEELING
LOVE IS A FREQUENCY

GOD IS LOVE ........

you can decode it in several ways with several meanings... I feel Q was ahead of its time... many of Qs decode leads to star maps and its leading to Wayne Herschel book... i quote this from a friend In astronomy Snow White is a nickname for the star Sirius because it is the brightest. It’s SEVEN dwarfs are the SEVEN dwarf planets of the Pleiades. If you start at Snow White (Sirius) position, the famous 3 main stars of Orion (mirrored on earth by the 3 Giza pyramids) act as a pointer to 3 (Q Godfather III) very special earth like planets (each with their own suns just like we have, and are called exoplanets) near the Pleiades. You will see that the REAL meaning behind the Masons 33 degrees, is, in fact, the angle the line makes to reach one of the 3 exoplanets when starting at Orion. In astronomy the measurements are always in degrees.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @vijayQ in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vijay Menon to his Publication

This makes sense too - Double/Triple meanings .... of course there had to be more. LEARN TO READ THE MAP.... and Q says look to the NEWS - but I never thought Q MEANT the NEWS in a MSM type of way...

NEWS:
NORTH
EAST
WEST
SOUTH

Q: A fascinating way to reach higher knowledge - nothing is what it seems. I have decoded almost every DROP many times over - the first round was to DE-PROGRAM myself and each other time brought on a different meaning - or led me to new knowledge - I have been using the TRIP CODES as another way to UNLOCK more info - I take the TRIPS and put it in the COLOR HEX program - a set of numbers come up - I reduce those numbers to 3 digits - which points me in another Q DIRECTION - the color charts have a HUNTERS LAB category - there is so much more to these DROPS ! Thank you for sharing this info!

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

đŸ’—đŸ’¥đŸ”¥đŸ˜„These posts are AWESOME...Grand Rising Elle and Vijay...have a great DAY

(1) Show this thread