IF ZEROS DO NOT COUNT THAT IS 213
FEBRUARY 13TH?
THE DAY BEFORE VALENTINES DAY?

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.....
LOVE IS NOT A FEELING
LOVE IS A FREQUENCY

GOD IS LOVE ........

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Heres one more...One of his major ‘boom’ discoveries was the same identical starmap on MARS when ESA (the European Space Agency) released images of a clear Map up there which features a giant LION geoglyph. It’s famous 5 sided D&M Pyramid is the lion’s nose, and hence why the Monarchy use a lion as their symbol, whilst the famous FACE, already being featured in 1958 publications, is in the correct astronomical position for the most important one of the 3 exoplanets where our fore FATHERs originate from- Sol1.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Vijay Menon to his Publication

This is really great info - thanks for sharing ... I do not remember where I saw the photos but they exist somewhere - MARS- beautiful golden lights and Tartarian type structures..... is it the land above or the land beyond?-- Great Godfather III reference..... magical and brilliant !

(1) Show this thread

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

Wayne Herschel has discovered 43 repeating starmaps all over the planet, either carved in stone petroglyphs, or set up as huge outside geoglyphs (stonehenge is one) or laid out as a floor mosaic in a church or vatican, that all demonstrate the SAME Map showing that these 3 planets –that cannot be seen with the naked eye- yet are correctly depicted astronomically by ancients going back thousands of years, are where our original human ancestors first came from, using instant wormhole/stargate travel, that CERN and the SSP has been keeping secret from us since the very beginning. WH found evidence for stargates at many of the sites & decoded that the SERPENT, LION, ROSE and LOTUS flower are all secret, elite code for wormholes or portals through which people & craft traversed space.

This is also why the UK Royal Family’s BUCKingham Palace (one of Q’s Buckle Up), when viewed from above resembles a pyramid with stargate, the same being on the US dollar bills and a UK Driving Licence.

Oh WOW I love learning new things or old ones?.. I often wondered why the US shaped the states the way they did - other countries for that matter... I thought perhaps a reflective MAP of STARS ABOVE.... Landmarks and other significant locations all have meaning ! I WILL HAVE TO LOOK INTO THIS MORE - THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.

(1) Show this thread

you can decode it in several ways with several meanings... I feel Q was ahead of its time... many of Qs decode leads to star maps and its leading to Wayne Herschel book... i quote this from a friend In astronomy Snow White is a nickname for the star Sirius because it is the brightest. It’s SEVEN dwarfs are the SEVEN dwarf planets of the Pleiades. If you start at Snow White (Sirius) position, the famous 3 main stars of Orion (mirrored on earth by the 3 Giza pyramids) act as a pointer to 3 (Q Godfather III) very special earth like planets (each with their own suns just like we have, and are called exoplanets) near the Pleiades. You will see that the REAL meaning behind the Masons 33 degrees, is, in fact, the angle the line makes to reach one of the 3 exoplanets when starting at Orion. In astronomy the measurements are always in degrees.

This makes sense too - Double/Triple meanings .... of course there had to be more. LEARN TO READ THE MAP.... and Q says look to the NEWS - but I never thought Q MEANT the NEWS in a MSM type of way...

NEWS:
NORTH
EAST
WEST
SOUTH

Q: A fascinating way to reach higher knowledge - nothing is what it seems. I have decoded almost every DROP many times over - the first round was to DE-PROGRAM myself and each other time brought on a different meaning - or led me to new knowledge - I have been using the TRIP CODES as another way to UNLOCK more info - I take the TRIPS and put it in the COLOR HEX program - a set of numbers come up - I reduce those numbers to 3 digits - which points me in another Q DIRECTION - the color charts have a HUNTERS LAB category - there is so much more to these DROPS ! Thank you for sharing this info!

(1) Show this thread

Not to bright. Like to take long walks on short piers.

I read something (yeah, I know, pretty vague...) that there were 7 super computers being controlled by BH's.. The WH's got control along time ago. [they have everything...]

In response S7even Mercury to his Publication

YES - I mentioned that SEVEN DWARFS AGO - just kidding ... YES - but there is more - much more....
How about the S7EVEN DWARFS?

(1) Show this thread