C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I have always wondered the meaning the end is not for every one. This could mean many things - end not liked, lives lost and many will not make it and we can go on. Has anyone else pondered this phrase? I am only trying to dive deeper into this.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

Ghost above also said "A choice." right after "the end will not be for everyone." So I interpret it more like we all may not want to know the horrific details of things that have happened/were done by the sickos. Of course they often meant more than 1 thing, so people dying is possible right now, but I really sense it is the first idea I said.

Thanks, I like this thought pattern. I believe this is a good probability

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HazeGrey70 in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Haze Grey to his Publication

😄Hey, thank you!!