Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Chris David Bell

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Revelations playing out right in front of our eyes….we are witnessing history in the making. What a time to be alive 🙌🙌

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

He's correct we're at the end of the 6000 yrs but the 1000 yr millennial reign of Christ will take place *in heaven* and THEN he'll bring us all back to earth in the New Jerusalem city for the resurrection and final destruction of the wicked.

Read 1Ths4:16-17 describing His second coming carefully. Jesus does *not* touch the earth but gathers His people (both dead and still living) *up* to Him *in the air*

Now carefully read Mt24:23-28. This is speaking *before* His second coming obviously because it mentions 'false christs'. It will be the *false* christs who will be out and about *on* the earth (in 'secret chambers' etc) in order to deceive mankind.

Satan himself will be the final actor in that scene.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." 2Cor11:14

But make no mistake, at Jesus' return to gather His faithful unto himself it will be to take us to the Father's house. A fact Jesus himself makes crystal clear.

It's a PROMISE

John14:1-3

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

John 3:16

Earth was to be Heaven and will be again after the 3 days of Darkness with Jesus returning with all the Angels

2 very thorough Biblical line upon line, precept upon precept studies about this subject.

Please watch and then make up your mind.

The 2nd Coming of Christ
https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/the-second-coming-of-jesus-christ

The Millennium
https://adtv.watch/total-onslaught/what-is-the-millennium

The Bible was manipulated by man and decoded by Q with time travellers. Lucifer The Bringer Of Light is already here and has been leading the Angels in building The New Kingdom here on Earth that The Meek Are Inheriting

Matthew 5:5

Well if you believe all that you might as well throw your Bible right in the trash.

AND if you believe all that what kind of sense does it make to cherry pick a verse here and there to give it some sort of credence?

It is why we have been taught to think for ourselves and trust our instincts….God is IN Us with The Holy Spirit, our INstincts and IN-U-ition. False prophets are everywhere at the end, especially on the internet trying to make us believe what they are selling

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I couldn't agree more. But are you really 'thinking for yourself' or just following where Q is very subtilely leading? Just how advanced has the art of deception become?

Q's an 'internet source' yes?

The Bible as is has been around for centuries at least; the 1300+ year old Dead Sea Scrolls have confirmed the book of Daniel to be accurate as is.

Wouldn't it be best to take what's consistently proven to be true, weathered attack after attack, for centuries w/ 2000 year old (among 60 at the very least) prophesies fulfilled rather some johnny come internet lately?

The Biblical prophesies are THE BEST "future proves past" examples that exist.

"Be careful who you follow"

Have always been careful who I follow. I remember like yesterday when the beam of light hit me on 10/26/2020 and The Holy Spirit guided me to Angels who I spoke with for hundreds of hours personally and in very small groups. I trust them with all my heart and soul and God within, will never be convinced otherwise by any random stranger on social media or PAYTRIOTS who went mainstream for a big following

(1) Show this thread