Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Prayer Request 🙏

Please pray for my mom. She informed me today she is seeking a mammogram test. She isn't suffering any pain or growths. She is concerned that her breast looks different from other. My concern is that she is opening herself up to unnecessary medical treatments. I pray that she receives results that say there is nothing to be concerned about.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Praying for your Mama now Raven. 🙏. Creator GOD, I humbly come before You and lift up Raven's Mama. May her mind come to clarity and her heart come into peace, for healing is on Your hands. In Yeshua Hamashiach name I ask.

Thank you Ana for such a beautiful prayer! God bless you, 🙏 😊 💕

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

You are very Welcome Raven. I am Blessed. Here's a Big HUG for You and flowers for you both.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you! 😊 💕

(1) Show this thread