Prayer Request πŸ™

Please pray for my mom. She informed me today she is seeking a mammogram test. She isn't suffering any pain or growths. She is concerned that her breast looks different from other. My concern is that she is opening herself up to unnecessary medical treatments. I pray that she receives results that say there is nothing to be concerned about.

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

Thank you ECM Arizona! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sending love & light to your Mom, may she feel the comfort of God’s light within to calm any fears! Make it soπŸ™β€οΈβœ¨

Sending you strength my friend as we sometimes struggle by choices our love ones makeπŸ™β€οΈ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Thank you Debbie for your beautiful words of support and prayer. πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

One is usually a little larger than the other! Not sure if that is her concern or if it's something else.

In response Silver Top to her Publication

I told her that very same thing but she insists that she wants to be checked. Her doctor is WOKE and I can't stand him. She says he is "nice". UGH.

(1) Show this thread

Prayers sent.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you Melanie. Each and every prayers is greatly appreciated. πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying for divine guidance and healing for your sweet mama. πŸ’•πŸ™

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you Gigi that means the world to me.
πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Royal Raven’s mother in your Divine MercyπŸ™πŸ˜‡

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Thank you Anuenue Patriot! I love this prayer.
πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ‘£πŸ™

In response connie wright to her Publication

Thank you Connie! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Thank you Chris! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thank you Jewel Zzzzz! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Brian McCAnon to his Publication

Thank you Brian! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Thank you CM_Patriot πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

In response klar sichtig to her Publication

Thank you klar! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Praying for your Mama now Raven. πŸ™. Creator GOD, I humbly come before You and lift up Raven's Mama. May her mind come to clarity and her heart come into peace, for healing is on Your hands. In Yeshua Hamashiach name I ask.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Thank you Ana for such a beautiful prayer! God bless you, πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Prayers for peace and wisdom and healing for your mom and that she seeks care through getting a non-invasive Thermagram rather than mammogram.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Thank you The Real Me for your prayer! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Praying now, Raven.

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Thank you Laurie! I greatly appreciate each and every prayer. πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers of comfort & peace of mind going out for your Mother. Hugs!

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you Kathryn! πŸ™ 😊 πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers for your Mom that everything turns out fine..

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Thank you Elizabeth! πŸ™πŸ˜Š πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread