Dad has been discharged, all is well. Viral and he was dehydrated, creating the symptoms. Thank you everyone. I love you all! 🥰

https://anonup.com/thread/13644157

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

So glad he is going to be okay. Take care, stay safe and may God bless you all.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Debora Herman to her Publication

Thank you, Debora. I pray all the same blessings for you, your family, and the same for everyone here on AU. 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

God is so good, alway. 😊

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication

Amen, sister!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

woohoo
Thank you, God!!!

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

👏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️🥰🙏🏼