We are being trolled folks.
There's no national guard.

https://twitter.com/shadygrooove/status/1751330026946191570

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Everything is a lie, they continue to lie to us , even the " patriots". Fake Trump at the rallies.....the green White House was a lie too ( a girl on Facebook checked it live....). Liars. So sad and I´m sick of this shit.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

👍 me too!

I understand. We have to keep faith Patriot because I believe we are close now. Many fake videos to wake the normies up : not only at the US border , but Ukraine ,Hamas/Israel/Palestine ....as well. I believe there are all old videos (before 2016) to wake up the people. I believe the US border is safe since 2017 and in Ukraine and Israel /Hamas there were no "war" but a cleaning up operations (notice we haven´t seen any videos from civile people during these wars). My collegue was there in Gaza visiting her friend and she said it was / is quite (just hearing the sirens). i will wait til december 2024. 🙏. A lot signs out there that some things are happening. 🙏

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @NiceAngel11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Malika Vogelsang, click on at the bottom under it