Only people mentioned by @V_Anon in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

So there is no one protecting this opening?
There is also not one single migrant in sight.
Why?
Because
That's not even the border wall.
It's a gate in a fence with a damn driveway

Everything is a lie, they continue to lie to us , even the " patriots". Fake Trump at the rallies.....the green White House was a lie too ( a girl on Facebook checked it live....). Liars. So sad and I´m sick of this shit.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

👍 me too!

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

.Yes the green White House was a lie, i Checked the Whitehouse live cam of that night there was no green light, thats why i did not share it.

(2) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

It wouldn't surprise me at all...

Nobody has trust or credibility left in anything, anywhere, especially all those connected to the unethical cesspool system in anyway, shape or form.....

And now Everybody is destroying their characters and images....The bigger names, the harder the fall....Nobody escapes this or free from the damage..NOBODY

Nothing is ever going to function properly again anyways...Massive amounts of irreparable damage done across the board....

Every person has sold their souls to a Ponzi Scheme....The almighty MONEYE controls the entire planet...With the banksters in charge of it all....What an awesome way to run a civilization, Nothing but scams and frauds where the worst people get the best lifestyles.... what could possibly go wrong....=S

If you followed the 'laws' your entire life, you'll get put to the back of the line, forgotten about and stepped all over....

Enjoy your stay.... what a complete train wreck humanity is...

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

Couldn't of said it better. 👍

(2) Show this thread