the worst problem we have on AU are people that post things that are mocking God and thinking we are too stupid to realize it

like loomer

and other planted opposition

it is worse than bots and trolls and fbi entrapment because it is subtle and insidious

like trying to say there is no God, but there is "Source" or that it is just nature.

When I hear PAYtriots say that, I realize they are planted opposition meant to confuse people and psyop them

but I listen only to realize what they are saying to screw up my family and community with their bullshit lies

It is an active group that do not believe in God, and they are so stupid they think that can talk others into giving up their beliefs and faith in God, but that won't happen

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I get really tired of the new age bullshit. Holy Spirit discernment is critical right now. I pray every day not to be deceived. I also get tired of all the politics. I’m here for the great harvest and politics has nothing to do with that. In fact, if our country goes under, probably more people will get saved out of it. I don’t think our country will I’m just saying, In the Bible God always seems to do his greatest work during those kind of times. My hope is in Jesus and I will say that I am Not the lukewarm Christian I was four years ago. There are so many contradictions in the patriot movement. The main one is the white hats are in charge so they controlling Biden but then no Obama is controlling Biden but no Obama and Biden are dead and those are their clones which is it?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

totally agree.

and there is no one we can ask right now and get a straight answer from, because most people don't know.

Very insightful, ty!

(1) Show this thread

Yeah, there was a meme the other day where Jesus saying it was time to flood the Earth again. That person obviously doesn’t know the Bible to even make that meme.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

🙏that is a really negative meme

ty for telling me

Jesus died to save us

I try to concentrate on that, and not on the destruction of our planet

💥

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Been really wondering about this. Tired of people trying to turn others away from their faith. Seems very toxic. Makes me immediately discount them

I AM A WIFE ,MOM OF 2, GRANDMA TO 5 AND GREAT GRANNY TO 1 -I AM BLESSED- I AM A PATRIOT , WARRIOR

God Bless US who know and believe in Jesus Christ and thank you for pointing that out CM. i thought it was me and was getting the same crap over and over lol

In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank God we have the Holy Spirit indwelling us that give us discernment. We also have the Armor of God protecting us. Once a believer knows the truth of the gospel and the New Covenant of Grace, we are not easily deceived. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

I am glad, thanks to God we are able to see through ploys to change the way we relate to God. I have responded to them and they reply with educating with false ideas spread by others. One blocked me named iamchristlight
I pray for their waking up.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

💯 with you on this!!!❗

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

I saw a meme yesterday saying that 11:11 was mentioned in the bible. No, it was NEVER mentioned in the bible it's New Age numerology.

The devil is insidious, and he is very present on social media.

I agree with everything you've said.

This is the time for discernment and very, very few people have it. I had to learn the hard way. I'm back in alignment and I appreciate you.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

yep, truth!

Any videos I watch if it comes up where someone disses God in any way, I immediately lose any confidence in their opinion, and they are on my shit list forever.

(1) Show this thread