Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Would love to know exactly what they mean by protocol B. Hope it is one of the "alternative" cancer treatments we have seen shared such as: Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Soursop Leaf Tea, Apricot Kernels, Black Seed oil, alkaline foods, etc...

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I believe they are Talking about Joe Tippens fenbendazole protocol and also those you mentioned to.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That is awesome. I just shared all of the treatments that were shared the other day with my family and friends but not sure what protocol B is. So so so so happy to hear. GOD bless you all.

yes please share protocol B

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Please share Protocol B?!

Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

They also do the Ivermection protocols along side along with the soursop tea. Dirt Road Discussions have the ivermectin protocols on telegram pinned.

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

👂

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

? Protocol B ???

In response Silver Top to her Publication

Thinking they mean this along side ivermectin, soursop tea.

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

What is Protocol B?

In response Lysanne anon to her Publication

Thinking they mean this along side ivermectin, soursop tea.

(1) Show this thread