Trudeau, Singh are suddenly very worried about Trump. What's driving the fear?  
🇨🇦#resigntrudeau🇨🇦
🇨🇦#NoMoreLiberalsAndNDP🇨🇦
https://nationalpost.com/news/justin-trudeau-jagmeet-singh-donald-trump-second-presidency via@nationalpost

Only people mentioned by @johnburke in this post can reply

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

In response John Burke to his Publication

Trudeau knows he cant beat Poliievre so he's going to campaign as only leader that can keep Trump policies from hurting the woke agenda

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

and the Libs brought in a Democrat from Washington to consult with them from the anti trump position

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response John Burke to his Publication

They’re ALL fooking delusional right down to Pierre

I TRUST NO ONE WORKING FOR ANY GOVERNMENT BRANCH IN CANADA AT THIS TIME…..PARASITES, THE LOT OF THEM

TRUDOPE👇🙄🤦‍♀️

What a dolt

“defend Canada’s interests” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪

“We should not imagine that it will ever be easy with the Americans,” Trudeau said at an event organized by the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal. “The primary responsibility of any prime minister is to defend Canada’s interests against American interests. We were able to do that well. And we’ll be ready for the decision Americans make in November.”