Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Juliebeek
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I like this. Yes, I do wonder if there are any agents left to seize accounts. It seems the IRS is run predominantly by AI at the moment.
Here is another source that shows how our wages are actually capital assets- non taxable. This gentleman has a website that goes through the law as written and how it's all very illegal.
https://capitalvsincome.com/the-federal-income-tax/

In response Juliebeek to his Publication

I HAVE NOT PAIID STATE OR FED TAXES IN 5 YRS. NO ONE HAS EVER CONTACTED ME.

They won’t contact you if you don’t file but if you did, like my son who needs scholarships for college- they do threaten you with seizure for not paying tax due.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Juliebeek in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juliebeek , click on at the bottom under it