Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I like this. Yes, I do wonder if there are any agents left to seize accounts. It seems the IRS is run predominantly by AI at the moment.
Here is another source that shows how our wages are actually capital assets- non taxable. This gentleman has a website that goes through the law as written and how it's all very illegal.
https://capitalvsincome.com/the-federal-income-tax/

In response Juliebeek to his Publication

I HAVE NOT PAIID STATE OR FED TAXES IN 5 YRS. NO ONE HAS EVER CONTACTED ME.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

they will seize your assets and some can go to jail

unless you are hunter biden or clinton foundation

they get special treatment and don't have to pay

only the serfs pay taxes

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Haven't paid in Years. Fuck them.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Hell yeah!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

HELL YA!!

I’M IN!

TAXES ARE THEFT!