"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

If JB sends military to the border to stop Texas from putting up more wire fencing, it would be inspiring if those soldiers joined the Texans instead of helping to destroy their own country. It would be wonderful if they stood by their oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

IF THE MILITARY FOLLOWED BIDEN 2.0S ORDERS THEY WOULD ALSO BE GUILTY OF GIVING COMFORT AND AID TO OUR ENEMIES IN WARTIME WHICH IS TREASON.....THE MILITARY IS BOUND BY THE UCMJ TO REFUSE ANY AND ALL UNLAWFUL ORDERS

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

HECK Yeah lucky it and I mean it did not have its head shoved up its ass by real mil. WHAT the fkn is that mofo, we know it ain't the real Joe.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

PART OF THE MOVIE TO SHOW THE DEEP STATES CORRUPTION THIS IS GONNA GET INTERESTING STEPHANIE...MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

🔥Lets trot it out quick, we are there. YEP> NOW is now is NOW IS NOW> quick time.

SHITS HITTING THE FAN STEPHANIE

GOD HATES them more than WE DO> : )

🔥🔥🔥

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it