If JB sends military to the border to stop Texas from putting up more wire fencing, it would be inspiring if those soldiers joined the Texans instead of helping to destroy their own country. It would be wonderful if they stood by their oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Hi there. Just a heads up as I blocked another "Patriot Sam newbie" that was using your handle.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Yep! Thank you for looking out for me! Another friend did the same. I appreciate my anon family! :) I blocked that guy too. Too many trolls lately. And he could've at least gotten my gender right. (I'm not a guy.) LOL! ;)

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

IF THE MILITARY FOLLOWED BIDEN 2.0S ORDERS THEY WOULD ALSO BE GUILTY OF GIVING COMFORT AND AID TO OUR ENEMIES IN WARTIME WHICH IS TREASON.....THE MILITARY IS BOUND BY THE UCMJ TO REFUSE ANY AND ALL UNLAWFUL ORDERS

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

GOTTA take seriously the info that under many bases are ancient tunnels and look who the land is rented from. MUCH of it is, applicable to all continents. IT is a big deal.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

ANOTHER quick tap root would be obviously also finding out what fks are in ANY degree of ANY secret org, and ALL contractors and giving them the fkn BOOT at GITMO>

(3) Show this thread