I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

I I need prayers please , my grandmother , went iinto the hospital yesterday she is too old to have the second open heart surgery she needs , so she had three put in yesterday , four in next few days . She has had this proceedure before not this many and an open heart surgery she needs again but they said they don't think she would live thru it , my father in- law has stage four cancer and was given three years to live ,over three years ago he is sicker I didn't sleep well last night due to it ... I've been moody today ,not myself due to lack of sleep I hurt ,my grandma is more like my mom :)

Prayers happening. Love to you, comfort, guidance and more love. So sorry for such a hard time. Your dad could start eating dried apricot "seeds" from the pit...I helped a friend have absolutely no sign of cancer from this. If you look it up right now on Amazon, many reviews will give you people's experiences of making cancer disappear, unless they've been deleted. So sorry. Hugs.

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VioletQMEGAHeart in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I would love for him to try this , he has stage four prostate and bone cancer , I would do anything to help him be better ❤️ thank you for your prayers and advice I would live to hear more about this ,when I have gotten more sleep deal? 🇺🇸 I do not want to be unfocused and I am very interested :) God bless you amd yours dear 🥰

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Of course. It seems to work for many. Let me know. I'm on here a lot!

(1) Show this thread