I I need prayers please , my grandmother , went iinto the hospital yesterday she is too old to have the second open heart surgery she needs , so she had three put in yesterday , four in next few days . She has had this proceedure before not this many and an open heart surgery she needs again but they said they don't think she would live thru it , my father in- law has stage four cancer and was given three years to live ,over three years ago he is sicker I didn't sleep well last night due to it ... I've been moody today ,not myself due to lack of sleep I hurt ,my grandma is more like my mom :)

Only people mentioned by @NCForAllTheMisguided in this post can reply

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Ivermectin has a negative effect on tumours so start your granddad on them and it may well help. Blessings on you all

Prayers for you and your family, that's really tough, been there and its difficult. God bless you all and focus on the good and the beautiful with each other, now share your love.

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU , I have had a rough 24 hours 🇺🇸 I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and everyone one you from the bottom of my heart !!! I truly thank you ❤️🇺🇸I stay so strong most the time but I finally cracked today with little rest and seeing how precious , thoughtful when I finally sat to exhale , you guys are so dear to my heart that have commented kinds words & prayers!! THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ❤️WWG1WGA

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

myheart goes out to you and your family, may God bless you and keep you. 🙏❤️

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Reina Beans to her Publication

Thank you so much in means alot ❤️🇺🇸GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS ❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Daughter, Mom, Aunt and Diva. Life is Good when Alabama is the National Football Champions and Donald J Trump is our President!

Prayers 🙏 for you amd your family.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏🌴🕯️🇺🇸

🙏🙏🙏for healing,strength and comfort.

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Sending prayers.🙏

❤️🙏❤️🙏

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏Courage to you beautiful soul, your grandmother will be in my prayers tonight.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Prayers happening. Love to you, comfort, guidance and more love. So sorry for such a hard time. Your dad could start eating dried apricot "seeds" from the pit...I helped a friend have absolutely no sign of cancer from this. If you look it up right now on Amazon, many reviews will give you people's experiences of making cancer disappear, unless they've been deleted. So sorry. Hugs.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I would love for him to try this , he has stage four prostate and bone cancer , I would do anything to help him be better ❤️ thank you for your prayers and advice I would live to hear more about this ,when I have gotten more sleep deal? 🇺🇸 I do not want to be unfocused and I am very interested :) God bless you amd yours dear 🥰

(1) Show this thread

Asking our Heavenly Father to lift all of you up and to heal them fully in HIS name. Sending prayers of healing for all of you. This is all on HIS hands. Phil 4:13
WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💗🙏🏻

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

I'm praying now!! 🙏✝️💜

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

Dear Lord, please send your healing love to these your servants, in your son Jesus's name I pray!🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

JESUS is my Saviour, DJT is my POTUS & GOD is in Control, HALLELUJAH!

Blessings_/l_

Christian lady who loves the Lord. Married. Love to pray. Patriot and Trump Supporter.

Praying right now.

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

So sorry 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻for your grandparents. Thats really tough to go through.

So sorry to hear what you are going through. sending prayers and healing energy to you and your family Patriot!

THANK YOU

God bless all patriots 🇺🇸❤️