I'm a conservative & patriotic Trumpster who lives in the Sunflower State of KANSAS, a pro-life Christian, retired & happily married. 💔

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

So...the Supreme Court...the last bastion of law for this country....has shown itself to be compromised. By refusing to allow Texas protect its border...they are stating that it does NOT have the right to protect itself from ALL enemies both foreign and domestic as stated in the Constitution. When a state (The sovereignty of the United States comes from each state.) is unable to protect itself and it's citizens according to laws set forth in our Constitution...Then we have no recourse. The MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. If the military doesn't step in and arrest every member of congress that voted to usurp the Constitution...The Constitution that they promised to defend...then they ARE the enemy the Constitution speaks of. (I know I know...this is all a movie...we are watching it all play out) But normies should very much be seeing the audacity of a supreme court that would rule against a state protecting it's border.

Exactly. Now all three branches; the Executive, the Legislative and now the Judicial; have been shown to be corrupt. Military is the only way.

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸