Only people mentioned by @CheriLeeKS in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Cheri Lee KS to her Publication

Yes it's all a show

So...the Supreme Court...the last bastion of law for this country....has shown itself to be compromised. By refusing to allow Texas protect its border...they are stating that it does NOT have the right to protect itself from ALL enemies both foreign and domestic as stated in the Constitution. When a state (The sovereignty of the United States comes from each state.) is unable to protect itself and it's citizens according to laws set forth in our Constitution...Then we have no recourse. The MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY. If the military doesn't step in and arrest every member of congress that voted to usurp the Constitution...The Constitution that they promised to defend...then they ARE the enemy the Constitution speaks of. (I know I know...this is all a movie...we are watching it all play out) But normies should very much be seeing the audacity of a supreme court that would rule against a state protecting it's border.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Exactly. Now all three branches; the Executive, the Legislative and now the Judicial; have been shown to be corrupt. Military is the only way.

Frankly I am sick and tired of this movie. It either needs an intermission or an end. Like yesterday.

(2) Show this thread