HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

When are people going to WAKE UP and stop supporting the rigged NFL???? 😒

I look for the comms that the good guys are leaving us through the NFL. There's a whole hidden language that all of you are missing because you're too busy hating from that one sided perspective yall are on. You have to see it from the middle for any of this to make sense. The good guys are in control. They have made that VERY apparent. The NFL is a perfect way for them to subliminally drop comms for those of us who choose to see deeper, without upsetting the herd who only sees things from face value. Hidden in plain sight this whole time.
The us vs them mentality is wrong and it will cause ones to stumble soon if a sudden change in perspective doesn't happen. We must evolve and see things differently. Nothing is what it seems.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

horseshit. maybe one day I will be as wise and enlightened as you. Talk about blind. Go back inside your bubble that the white hats are in control while Rome is burning. Nobody is coming to save us except Jesus when he comes.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I'm sorry you're so triggered. Lol have a good one brother. 👍

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

He saved us and now the job is up to us to do the saving.

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Thank you. 😇