Only people mentioned by @Godismysavior777 in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Cherish a rare 2015 Make America Great Again hat from one of his first campaign appearances - in Hot Springs, AR - NOT the hometown of Bill Clinton, but it was yooge. July. 2015.

Got it at thrift for $1 but have seen it go for $500 on eBay. I knew, because the Trump Org in NYC was formidable and fair. Lived there seven years. Just knew he had prepared the way, had arrived, and had some very serious winning to do.

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

From The Escalator On, till the Day I Die!!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

💯💥

(1) Show this thread

🙋

I've gotten pissed off plenty of times threatened to walk away. BUT, my gut instincts won't allow me to. Here I am since 2016. Been a long 8 years. Can it end soon?!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread