The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My sister lives in Austria near a mountain called Ifen. Next to this mountain, at an altitude of 2 km, there is a plateau called "Gottesacker plateau" (God's field) in which there are thousands and thousands of shells and fossil marine animals ... at an altitude of 2000 meters!
I have walked there many times and found fossils.
Very very strange ...

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Just MORE proof of Noah’s flood

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

The ark tho, what was that about?

Because obviously 2 of every animal could not possibly have been on an ark. It would have to have been the size of a country. With cages built for dangerous animals, and carrying a ton of animal food etc.
And many animals eat other animals just as their diet, so they would've had to have been kept apart, possibly more cages.
And Tons of live plants on board for the herbivores.
How do we explain, rationally, the ark?

This is not a snarky question, just something I always think about when the flood and the ark are discussed x

The Ark is described as a ship, perhaps it's a different kind of ship. Perhaps it's larger than what we are led to believe. It could be Earth as we know it. Just throwing it out there I don't know shit hahah.

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShinySHINY in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

Genesis says the ship was 450 foot long, over 3 layers.
Quite big, sure, but still, that wouldn't even cover the animals and birds starting with A, never mind when we get to E.
Lolz.

Obviously, I don't know shit either!