Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Autho, someone just showed her true colors, or they got something on her?

I read that Amy Coney Barrett was a "handmaid" in this group, but they have declined to confirm her membership:

https://peopleofpraise.org/

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

She doesn't even look like a human being to me. Look at her eyes. They look soulless. Boy there are way too many traitors in this country for my comfort. Really scary.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

LOOK AT HER DADDY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK NO FURTHER.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

💫

(1) Show this thread

There is no political solution
Politics is evil
All politicians are committing evil

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ROBERTS TIES TO EPSTEIN AND ADOPTED KIDS...BARRETTS ADOPTED KIDS CAME INTO QUESTION ALSO.....SOOOOOO

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Oh yes and so much more in question...Robert's adoption so questionable......hmm Epstein wonder......

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

She & Roberts defected.
Time to take out the trash.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Trust Me We All Knew She Was Bad News But Trump Put Her Front And Center For A Reason.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Her adopted children from Haiti could be a connection. Child trafficking?
These rabbit holes suck.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Unless it’s a huge tie to something big then why bother with her? He could have put someone for America in instead.

(2) Show this thread