How do you destroy the mockingbird media? Script a movie, feed them a false narrative that tickles their ears, and let them run with it and self destruct. Trap set. They'll never recover from it. Trump controls the narrative. Checkmate.

wonder if one witness may walk out and say Hi, my name is Ashli Babbitt and Nancy Pelosi hired me to die that day.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LadyLuckNC in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Tammy Lee to her Publication

George Floyd wilk be a witness. 🀣🀣

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Ya, I didn't believe that garbage from day 1. Floyd knew the cop that "killed" him? Very large red flag right there

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Love it! It was so fake that I was able to figure it out.

(2) Show this thread
In response Tammy Lee to her Publication

You are close, now think full whitehat control. Adjust that theory 10 degrees.

I hope Trump isnt the first arrest that shocks the world. I dont know how much more of this we can take....it would be way better if Nancy Pelosi has a come to Jesus moment and confesses. That is quite honestly the only thing that would unite the lleft and the right.

George Floyd is still on my mind. Bring him 'round.

(5) Show this thread