How do you destroy the mockingbird media? Script a movie, feed them a false narrative that tickles their ears, and let them run with it and self destruct. Trap set. They'll never recover from it. Trump controls the narrative. Checkmate.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I've been thinking about this a lot, lately!! ......this many-headed hydra of evil.....feels like the MSM is one of the toughest to destroy.....I think you are right.....it must SELF destruct.......

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Yup

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

My Parents friends ,who are 79 , say that we are watching a Movie with Bad Actors 🎥🍿 Everyone knows ✅💯

(1) Show this thread

im sure its no coincidence the fencing companies name that put up fence around white house its name is checkmate lol

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

LOL....The big lie..is all I hear. CNN Report @4:49 pm President
Trump was golfing today! NOW they call him president?? I
used to cringe at the Mr. Trump name. Hahaha he's golfing because
they are trying to keep him busy. Also CNN- can you imagine
if he still had twitter. The Greatest Show Ever!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God Bless you@ghostezra. I appreciate the incredible amount of info you share, the pep talks, and straight-talk/no sugar-coating. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

God Bless you@ghostezra. I appreciate the incredible amount of info you share, the pep talks, and straight-talk/no sugar-coating. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Love the Lord, my freedom, and The Constitution. Bona Fide Trumplican, not to be mistaken for Republican. #maga #trump #wwg1wga

Wonder if Biden supposedly signing all of the EO's is just one of the things that has been tickling their ears? Either way, this is the best movie EVER.

So, the lawyer said he would NOT be there Friday afternoon and Saturday due to Sabbath but "Someone will take his place." Would Trump take his place?? Then somehow show the guy with horns is indeed Special Ops, Pelosi laptop, etc. all come into play where media can't look away and an investigation/conviction would be warranted....Thoughts

In response KTE Mass to his Publication

I was thinking Sidney would but you mentioned Trump dropping the hammer/pleading his case....hmmm

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response KTE Mass to his Publication

What if it's JR?
BABABABOOM!

(3) Show this thread

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

Yes! abcnews of course it eating it up😌

My parents are chomping on blue pills, send help.

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Killimataro ... to his Publication

mine are too. I saved my husband and though he isn't researching or anything, he listens. He won't be completely lost forever. My mom, sister, aunt, and grandma will be. My dad is a conservative but nothing really surprises him lol

(2) Show this thread

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Now!? Checkmate? I've seen it in a recently dated/delta'ed drop also. How long does this phase take!!? They seem like they should have already self destructed!

I am only partially listening to the Impechment Version 2.0. All the arguments Congress is making can be destroyed by the Summer's Riots, burning, murder, looting, facism.... Waiting to see how this plays out. Hell - so far evidence has already been proven to be fraudulant.

We miss Trump so bad! i went to 3 rallies this year and volunteered at 2...he is amazing and the rallies were memories my son and i will never forget! my son made up his own "mix tape" of the songs played at the rallies! makes us sad to listen to the songs now....

USNAVY COMBAT VET - PATRIOT - TRUMP SUPPORTER - #wwg1wga

That's just some BOSS as shyt🇺🇸1st

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

But certainly they know this is a movie.

Who controls 4am talking points these days?

White Hats?

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Ironically, most of the media aren't part of the movie. They are left in the dark to babble their own narratives and self destruct. Real journalism is dead. People are going to see that very soon.

(1) Show this thread

tic toc tic toc tic toc

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

I can't believe the idiots forcefully opened the very trap that will ensnare them by changing impeachment rules! BRILLIANT MOVE!!!

wonder if one witness may walk out and say Hi, my name is Ashli Babbitt and Nancy Pelosi hired me to die that day.

In response Tammy Lee to her Publication

You are close, now think full whitehat control. Adjust that theory 10 degrees.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Tammy Lee to her Publication

George Floyd wilk be a witness. 🤣🤣

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WhiteKnight) can see their posts

where is the fast forward button, i can't handle the reawakening of people anymore

I'm at the point where I'm trying to figure out which of these players are just acting their part? I'd guess it's more than we originally thought.

Don't do that, it'll drive you nuts trust me. Just watch the movie, take a bathroom break if the film becones too intense. But whatever you do, don't miss the ending!

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

and not a minute too soon