Avid reader and author! Patriot & MAGA. Truth seeker who is about all about exposing the lies! Trump best president ever!

It is my belief there is more going on than the oblivious. For those who are not aware this is a clip from Melania's mother's funeral. Before they announced her mother's death I had been combing through the bloodlines of several people as I found something of what I thought was a connection and Melania's mother had already been labeled deceased even before the actual announcement. Something else I caught was that when it was announced Jessie from Fox News mentioned in the announcement and made a comment Melania's father looked familiar but, he couldn't make the connection at the time. If you notice in this video Barron keeps looking over his shoulder searching for someone or something. The still photo of Barron in this photo is stunning he turned out to be a very handsome man.

My thoughts after seeing Barron almost grown up in photos like this no one questions Barron's height.  Yes, Trump is tall over six feet last I heard Barron was 6 feet 7 inches. I think there is more to Barron than we know. Right at the beginning of the awakening, Trump said he caught them all. Right after that video another video surfaced, Trump was later seen being guarded by very large men on either side of him wherever he went. I am not alluding to that he is not Trump's son I am just pointing out I believe there is more about Barron than any of us realizes. It's not a coincidence that Ingersoll Lockwood published Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and His Wonderful Dog Bulge in that story The King was named Don. I believe there is something we are not seeing and it comes done to DNA/bloodlines.

In response Joelle Clista to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joelle Clista, click on at the bottom under it