C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I Pray To Be One Of Those Who Endures To The End👌🏽 Honestly I Can't Think Of Anything That Would Sway Me From Trusting God And His Plan Made Manifest By The Q Team✨💯 I've Come Too Far, We As Anons Have Come Too Far. May God's Eternal Grace Rest Upon Us As We Enter Declass, May We Stand Firm On His Word As Help Those Around Us.

I tell people this all the time (including myself), that God is not the author of confusion. How confusing it would be for God to shine His light on all of the wickedness that has been hidden and just allow the wickedness to continue without righteous justice. That doesn't line up with the scriptures.

In response King Letau to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JoeCam68 in this post can reply

In response Jody Atkins to his Publication

The Power In That😳😎🔥