@XAnon posting bombs in Telegram. All recent posts in the
ARTICLE link: https://beachbroadcast.com/whats-happening/f/boom-posts-by-xanon
VIDEO SUMMARY: https://rumble.com/vdoqyl-xanon-posting-boombs-in-telegram.html

regarding Xanon suspension... is Anonup compromised? or is Xanon a bad actor?
kindly correct me... hunch is compromised.

In response Santa Surfing to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @iamdjanggo in this post can reply

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

I think I'm just going to hang out on here, & continue to check on gab, and telegram. I am so sick of creating new accounts to try and follow everyone πŸ˜‚. So much misinformation. I can't even tell if some people are the real accounts, etc.

Not giving up, holding the line, tightening my circle.😎

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

I am such a dork. This is why I don't want so many platforms, when I said "on here" I thought I was posting on 107daily (Juan sent me there, lol). I like it. πŸ˜‚)

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication

Still holding the line more so now...

(2) Show this thread

SeaChelle Gramma, Christ follower, Constitutional Conservative, artist

he posted the actual pictures of Jr Biden raping an Obama kid. Not cool.

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response SeaChelle Rosebrook to her Publication

ok... that is definitely not cool.... BUT we also would skating the same thin ice on censoring.
a modicum of self control and common sense should be in order as to avoid censure we do nkt need to be like twatter... but cΓ©st la vie

(1) Show this thread

It is the same for me. And also another account@TrumpMyPresident. What is going on here?

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump SupporterπŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

It says bloxked from my feed too! I did not block him at all

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―πŸ’Ÿ our President Trump❣️

So how is he able to block his page on my end? it says i blocked him and i didn't.