REVEALED: Nikki Haley Is One of Globalist World Economic Forum Founder Klaus Schwab’s ‘Young Global Leaders’

“Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley is the Governor of South Carolina. She is a member of the Republican Party,” the Rediff article states. “She is one of the two Indian Americans to be included in the Young Global Leaders list by the WEF.”

After completing her training as one of Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders,” Nikki Haley went on to become one of the highest-profile Republican Governors in the country, garnering left-wing approval when she ordered the Confederate battle flag outside of South Carolina’s State House to be torn down, igniting a sequence of events that has led to Civil War memorials and other monuments to American and Western history being torn down all over the country and the Western World.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/revealed-nikki-haley-one-globalist-wold-economic-forum-founder-klaus-schwabs-young-global-leaders/

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

ALL secret orgs tie in.

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I am not sure who that is either....but they do look alike.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

REVEALED: Nikki Haley Is One of Globalist World Economic Forum Founder Klaus Schwab’s ‘Young Global Leaders’

“Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley is the Governor of South Carolina. She is a member of the Republican Party,” the Rediff article states. “She is one of the two Indian Americans to be included in the Young Global Leaders list by the WEF.”

After completing her training as one of Klaus Schwab’s “Young Global Leaders,” Nikki Haley went on to become one of the highest-profile Republican Governors in the country, garnering left-wing approval when she ordered the Confederate battle flag outside of South Carolina’s State House to be torn down, igniting a sequence of events that has led to Civil War memorials and other monuments to American and Western history being torn down all over the country and the Western World.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/revealed-nikki-haley-one-globalist-wold-economic-forum-founder-klaus-schwabs-young-global-leaders/

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Knees up Nikki

(2) Show this thread