C before D. Conviction before declass. Declass introduced legally through the courts.The end will not be for everyone, you were told this. A choice. Remember this part is just theater. Movie. Everyone's alive from the Capitol. All staged. Job requirement when Trump ran for President, sign up for impeachment 2x. Slings and aarows. The great awakening. Trinubals for the wicked very real, the movie stops. Dam breaks. Ebs/Eas. Biblical.

I just watched JFK to 911 Everything is a rich man's trick and I dont know how we'll ever be free of these evil people...they're so rich and powerful everyone is scared of them.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Conniehugs in this post can reply

never thought I would be doing this...now I can't imagine NOT doing it...Patriot, Freedom of Speech, Save our Country!!!

In response Connie Hughes to his Publication

It was extremely heavy-which this ALL is, but it did not give me a good feeling about our world. I cry wondering how we let things stray so far from good to evil. Of course, our own haphazard disinterest (for many decades) allowed this to happen. BUT.... GOD!!!

In response Connie Hughes to his Publication

Not me. The worst thing they can do to me is kill me and I am ok with that because Im ok with God and my Lord and Savior Jesus. There is definitly better than here so while Im here I will try to do the Lord's will and help as many people as possible.