Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

I heard DJT is 45 & 47 and JFK Jr. is POTUS 46 🕶

Pass it on

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

He never fails to surprise. When can we finally put the evil demented biden to rest in 2024? Can't be soon enough. Take care, stay safe and God bless you and the family.

(2) Show this thread

Galatians 5:22-23✝️ USMC/LEO, RET🇺🇸

Amen!

I would love to see big daddy Trump in office again, best president ever. My guess is the evil fooks will burn it all to the ground before they let the 2024 election happen. Nothing is off the table with these evil bastards.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

AMEN TO THAT TRUMP 2016 2020 2024 PERIOD !!!!!!!!!

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

MAYBE TRUMP IS IN DISGUISE? PERHAPS HE IS HIDING SOMETHING?

MAYBE TRUMP HAS A SECRET THAT ALL OF THE DEMONS KNOW ABOUT

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!)

WHEN YOU KNOW? YOU KNOW!!!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

The pedos are terrified of the knowledge of their horrible acts being found out.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

YES!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Please God, hear our prayer!