#prayerteam I am asking if you want to pray for my husband Dave. Yet more obstacles for him to overcome and we believe in the power of prayer. Thank you and we send out our prayers and love for everyone fighting to survive it seems.

He had a biopsy today that may be squamous cell carcinoma.
His father died from an aggressive Melanoma that spread through his body.

We pray for complete healing and history to not be repeated. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Research Dr. Thomas N. Seyfried. He believes you can slow or stop cancer with a combination of chemo, diet, exercise because cancer is a metabolic disease.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

🙏🙏🙏 add in those natural remedies.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Prayers for Dave! My son has that same sweatshirt....good vibes lead to great vibes! 🙏

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏!

🙏🙏🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Thank you for your prayers!

(1) Show this thread

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless Dave with guidance that he may be safe, get well and continue on the good path in a good way.

My gift. My story.
In Oct my wife was diagnost with small cell carcinoma in her lung, 3 good months, then?

Got her on Fenben protocol+++

Part 1

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Part 2

Prefer Fenben "Pure" (powder), 1 scoop 222mg + olive oil mixed in spoon.
Not a Dr, just my story. Ck history in my profile back into Oct.

You can see in the pics, we have many daily "suplements".

We've mostly done 3 days fenben, 4 days off, not everyday.

When it seems lots of nasty is working thru your system, might need a detox to help flush - spoon charcoal powder with 1/2 cup water.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending a prayer for Dave that God will help Dave beat this cancer. Bless you and your family!🙏🙏🙏🙏

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🙏 Sending Prayers to Dave and you. 🙏❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Thank you so much !!

(1) Show this thread

Proud wife, mom (of both human and the furry kind), Christian and truth seeking girl!

Praying for you! I also just came across this today.

In response Rener Schmidt to her Publication

Oh awesome and we've been doing this.... I have been using real lemons and he insists on lil bottles of juice in squeeze bottle. It has citric acid in it... I finally have him using real lemon. Thank you for this recipe. We've been trying to do baking soda and then lemon green tea.

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord please send tender mercies to Dave for healing and for swift relief from the cancer that is endangering him... allow him to be the one to release the family curse in his lineage. He is a strong support for his family and a patriot trying to share information.. Please share healing with him that he may beat this cancer. In Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Beautiful prayer and thank you we are in agreement In Jesus Name Heal Dave Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going up for Dave. Sending love, hugs & blessings to both of you.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

Thank you Kathryn and we send our love and prayer to you dear friend.

(1) Show this thread