Good Morning AU.
Hope everyone has an awesome day! ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good to be back! Saw PJ’s post on X, thought time to get back on AU❤️ Hope all is well with you🥰

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Had an awesome day away from the craziness of all the foster dogs! Sometimes us mommies need me time, 😆

Good morning.
WWG1WGA ❤️

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

Kim ,,,, I got suspended from X today ,,,,, also heard on ICONS that Z is the highest level clearance and it is THOSE FOLKS that have access to off worlders ,, kind of blew my mind and Z Vincent Kennedy was following me . I am praying to get back on somehow , give all my love and this really hurts ,,, just met another JFKjr is alive crazy lady and we were going to plan a party ....... take care@Raenya5

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Deborah Salisbury to her Publication

PS ,, They gave me NO REASON at all for my suspension ,,,, ugh

(1) Show this thread

Good afternoon, Kim! Hope your day is going great!

God Woke me up.....💗
Thank you Kim for keeping our Vibes Happy & Free!Peace,Suzanne

In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Thank you,Kim. You as well. God bless💕

Only followers of this user (@Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Gm Kim! Have a beatiful day!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

gm. Ready to get this party started!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Morning Kim, Hope You Are Well.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Hanging in there.
Hope the same for you.
Good to see you.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You too, Kim! Blessings to you!