Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Gee whiz, isn't the date on this Q post 2017? I'm confused.

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

are we referring to the impeachment movie?

TY.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Question? If MP is gone. Is VP just vacant? How do you get around NP? I know shes down but previous to that legally? Thats been a stumper for me.

(1) Show this thread

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

What disturbs me about this "movie" is that even the White Hats apparently believe that the People should or need to be subject to this charade, i.e. they need to be deceived for their own good.

Furthermore there are many reasons why I can sympathize with people who are not fully aware of the nature and depth of the charade.

The people are still not being treated as a self-governing community but as children in need of paternalistic authority, children who need fairy tales.

This movie is not in the spirit of Truth or in the spirit of a self-governing constitutional republic.

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

What Ezra said!

I'd only add, there are real people in harm's way and a real blood and guts aspect of this battle is going on. But to minimise casualties, A LOT OF STUFF HAS/IS BEING DONE WHILE FOLKS ARE UNAWARE. The stuff/info they are putting out, DIGEST AND DISPENCE TO THE STILL UNWOKE. Major surgery NEEDS anasthesia. Acceptable levels of pain are coming so enough when the cover is pulled back and the evil that has been done to us & done in our name is put on display for all to see. Be sure you have yourself ready for the enormity of it & any others who will listen to you prepare the

(3) Show this thread

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

I love another post's idea: Where is the fast forward button? How long till this thing gets to declas? I'm ready. So UGH about all the pedo posts and b.s. This has got to be the longest most agonizing movie IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

🤣🤣

Trying out the one of many platforms. Lost all I followed on YT and now YT is boring. Came to find them all again.

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

I think they are doing this in the spirit of The Neverending Story 🤣

(2) Show this thread

Max Igan: "There Is A Reason For You To Be Here, Trust Me"

Click here to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1Wb5YR0NQ4

#HiddenKnowledge#RoadTo10kSubsTillJune#wakeUp#truth

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

TOMORROW‼️

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

DELIVER ON THE MAGA PROMISE

16 HOURS OF EVIDENCE PRESENTED

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Always ALWAYS TRUST SMILIN JEFF SESSIONS!

In response Candi Scott to her Publication

Tomorrow is my birthday. Good things happen on my birthday!

(4) Show this thread

E - I'm totally jealous that you get to witness history like this. I'll take what I can get though! Appreciate ya!

or should i have said darNaKess

Only followers of this user (@PATRIOPARTYPOWER) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

My growing impression is that the Impeachment WILL NOT be the platform for Trump's lawyers to make any meaningful case or expose' on election fraud or the staged nature of Jan 6.

This despite my initial hopes.

Tell me why I am wrong. I'd prefer to be.

Trump will plead his case, declass. The whole word will be watching.

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

Soon...

(2) Show this thread

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Popcorn Ready!🍿

Christian, Single, Registered Nurse, Patriot that loves God, family and country. WWG1WGA

There are some award winning actors in this movie. Since unHolywood will be indicted into oblivion, I'm suggesting we replace "the Oscar" with........ "The Trump"!

Was caught up in the Twatter purge! Twatter - Laydeee_GeeeQ Gab - Laydeee_Geee #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #BorisIsMyBiggestFan

🤦‍♀️The only difference from a movie is the amount of trolls and shills coming in to play right now 🤦‍♀️

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

Yes, that must explain my constant urge to yell "1, 2, 3 Wake UP! 1, 2 3 Wake UP!" - one of these times it's going to work dammit!!! LOL#WhiteSquall#wwg1wga

In response September Pro to her Publication

😂😂

(1) Show this thread

we are ready

DARNKESS