Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Cellular data is simply for data not phone calls. As long as your bill is paid up and have cell service you can make all the calls you want.

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

The whole point in this transition is that Q ops free humanity from all these cabal corps from their scams in “Bills”, when all these free internet/comms have been free via Ether. Same goes for electricity & owning one’s home etc, as long as humanity cont to be in service for Mother/others with their higher purpose (one activated purpose, not like as a slave in 3D, but a true creator for new experiences in love-light grounded in integrity) to not be in their old pattern-fear based/low vibe, ppl will experience abundance in all aspects of life in the next realm-her true Heaven on Earth in peace-harmony for all her children of the sun, not just humanity (red bloodline) but also blue blooded other races-to be healed back to light like humanity being healed fr all past karmas. 🙏🏻

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

In response Dan Smith to his Publication

You're right, 👍💯

(2) Show this thread

Always longed for world peace.

Tried a call in Australia and it worked ⭐️ but internet didn’t

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Your phone should work as a phone if you have a sim card connected and have credit... regardless.. thats the phones core mission... unless you remove the sim or stop paying, or you are in an area without reception you should be able to use the phone for its core purpose... thats why they became so popular... . ; )

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Just did this and could call without cellular data or wifi. But no internet access without one of those.

Just tried it too and it worked.