MEANWHILE IN GERMANY AND BEYOND DO NOT FUK WITH THE FARMERS ....

In 🇩🇪 Germany in the massive protests, Dutch farmers joined, Polish truckers did the same, but now also the motorcycle clubs!

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

This is a fake photo and has nothing to do with the real situation in my country. Why are you doing this? You're only hurting the cause with such fraud. Do fake images about your own country. ⛔

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

No, it´s lies and fake.

(1) Show this thread

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

Keep all the farmers and use all the politicians and their enablers as the fertilizer....

In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication

This is lies and FAKE. Don´t fall for it.

(1) Show this thread

mother, Grandmother, wife. Like to upcycle, Posher. Love animals, stars and know we are not alone in the universe. Believe in Trump, JFK JR.

Awesome tractors wouldn't want to see them coming at me at night. Especially, if the faces on the front glowed, freaky.

In response Debora Herman to her Publication

Completely FAKE.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Berlin, 14. Jan. 2024

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication

Good for them!!!

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

That's some "pain" there!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻👏🏻❣️