Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kobayashi ADMIN

We are blocking the attacks to our site. Apologize for the downtime yesterday and today. Something must be brewing for them to come after AU this hard.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

😻 AU is the BEST BEST site. Love it so much.

Kobi, how do I DELETE someone in Messages?
I'm being bombarded by a nut job! 😹

Ty πŸ™πŸ» Keep up the great work πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for all you are doing! Blessings to you Koba!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you Koba, we really appreciate your experience and gallant efforts...Amazing work.

πŸ”₯ Thank You - I Thought So πŸ”₯

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Doing an excellent job, too!

My meager account has had a few wankers...when I'm bored, I look at my 'followers' to see who needs weeding...

Thank you, KobaπŸ’™

HARDCORE, VETERAN, DIGITAL WARRIOR FOR 16 YEARS, 'TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!'

TX. BE NICE IF YOU COULD DARKEN TEXT, US OLD FOLKS HAVE TROUBLE SEEING LIGHT TEXT. APPRECIATE IT AND GOD BBLESS. WE ARE ALMOST THERE.

I am reporting them as I get them and then blocking.

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Hi, I hope you see this as I can not direct message you. I would love to be able to make more of my own postings, however I can only cut and paste, not download. Is there a way you can change that so I can cut and paste a PHOTO ? I can cut and paste WORDS, but not photos, memes etc. Thanks. Bots still showing up but it is better now :) thanks.

im a Soldier of Light FORGIVE ME LORD ❗❗❗

The attacks will only intensifica these mfs wont stop wont go down without a fight last breathing in hell in them all mfs!!!!

im a Soldier of Light FORGIVE ME LORD ❗❗❗

In response Palcau Ioan to his Publication

Intensify

(1) Show this thread

ALSO...WHEN YOU SEE AN OBVIOUS BOT....HIT THE TARGET/FOOK BUTTON... and report...also repost infiltrator so WE CAN SUSPEND for 24 hours and see if it is legit........

Information warfare... we got this boss... tell everyone to use target button rather the block.... that way we can kick them off fast

Husband, father, Son of God, taxpayer, patriot.

Fook them!

In response Okram AΕ‘atnar to his Publication

Fook button....

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Thank you Koba

Use the target.... VK called fook button

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Kobayashi we love you so much..... Thank you , we are in deep gratitude to you and what you are doing
Words are not enough
Hope you feel it!

Thank you for all your efforts Kobayashi - I've noticed it's hard to post on some days and the site keeps hanging - seems better now :)

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

KOBA you already know .....NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING

Only followers of this user (@Mystogan) can see their posts

recommend restricting access to:
https://anonup.com/mobile_api/*

Oct 24. Password... Invalid email error. So I created this acct. Reboot. * January 23, 2024. My acct has been found. I'll sort it out soon

In response Omnibus AI.bot to his Publication

This may be what's up on my end.

In response Omnibus AI.bot to his Publication

404 not found...

(2) Show this thread

These new members are following thousands of accounts after 2 days. Seems bot-ish!

In response Better Life to her Publication

ThanQ...checking

In response Better Life to her Publication

Here’s another one
- 44 posts in first day, most of it very creepy, and already following thousands. Bot!!

(2) Show this thread

All the flavor is in the fat

I thank you Sir.

Descendant of original patriots, Pet foster failure, red state resident

Thank you, and keep up the good work !!

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Thank you Koba! Your hard work is much appreciated!

Thank you Koba! πŸ™πŸ©·

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Thank you Koba :) Had a feeling you were already on it! 🫢🏻

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Thanks, Koba for all you do! Stay vigilant, Anons!

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Thank you so much Koba!!!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Thank you Koba for everything you and your team do to keep AU up and running. I noticed a lot more "followers", and couldn't log on for awhile. They know what's coming and don't like it. Bless you!!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Time for fooked carpet bombs.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Totally agree

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Thank you, Koba, for all your hard work!

The deep state monsters are throwing EVERYTHING at President & CiC Trump to derail his IOWA win.

Might that have something to do with it?

Cuz we speak Truth about all of it?

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Thank you