FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

3 and maybe now...10:57pm CST possibly 5 earthquakes around OKLAHOMA CITY JUST IN THE PAST HOUR OR A BIT LONGER TONIGHT

In the comments is where I learned of 2 more having happened. 🤔🤔🤔

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

Felt a pretty strong one N. Edmond. I like them. 😜

I felt one in maybe September of 2016 in Seminole. It was unnerving to me. Sitting on my couch with feet on coffee table, I felt every movement of the ground/house being shaken through keeping my feet on the coffee table..i didnt move my feet from how they were positioned through the whole shaking.
But my 2 Dogs both raised their heads and started feeling or sensing it first. Then a wooden slat wall creaked immediately after they raised their heads. It gave me an uneasy feeling after that for a while.
I'm one that likes roller coasters and want to go sky diving but the earthquake wasn't cool to me that night. 🤔🤔It doesn't help that that year my husband had died and i had moved from the southwest corner of Oklahoma, either. I think that night that earthquake I had felt was like a 3 or 4.7 in or around Cushing. 🤔🤔

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it