3 and maybe now...10:57pm CST possibly 5 earthquakes around OKLAHOMA CITY JUST IN THE PAST HOUR OR A BIT LONGER TONIGHT

In the comments is where I learned of 2 more having happened. 🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

I love God, my country, and my family!!!! Trump supporter all the way!!

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

I felt the first 2 in Edmond

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

Felt a pretty strong one N. Edmond. I like them. 😜

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

I felt one in maybe September of 2016 in Seminole. It was unnerving to me. Sitting on my couch with feet on coffee table, I felt every movement of the ground/house being shaken through keeping my feet on the coffee table..i didnt move my feet from how they were positioned through the whole shaking.
But my 2 Dogs both raised their heads and started feeling or sensing it first. Then a wooden slat wall creaked immediately after they raised their heads. It gave me an uneasy feeling after that for a while.
I'm one that likes roller coasters and want to go sky diving but the earthquake wasn't cool to me that night. 🤔🤔It doesn't help that that year my husband had died and i had moved from the southwest corner of Oklahoma, either. I think that night that earthquake I had felt was like a 3 or 4.7 in or around Cushing. 🤔🤔

(1) Show this thread

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

So there's possibly been 8 earthquakes now...Oklahoma/OKC/ARCADIA as the screenshots show. 🤔🤔

Sharing 3 more screenshots.
2 of them are 2 peoples share in the comments of the list of earthquakes
And the other is another comment saying there's been 8 earthquakes now...🤔🧐🧐