I'm not the perfect saint, I'm a saint that was defiled. Bought by God's Son's blood. In all my imperfections.. I'm a child of the true king....

You don't need to like or agree with me. I'm not here for you or myself...i fight for 7year old me...

Remember, your shoes don't fit me, nor mine you...

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Prayers that you see justice in your lifetime for your 7 yr. old self and the thousands of other youngsters that suffer and have suffered the same! Love, hugs and prayers to you and your family!
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Julie Que to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

You just summed up the Gospel.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication

Freedom...

(1) Show this thread

Amen and well put. For every fellow truth finder that comments, likes and shares there are multitudes more on the wait.

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

Fact.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

#BlessUp fren

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I love you brother.

No one's perfect.

Whatever you're going through...you are loved.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thank you Sir.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

Thank you dear friend!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Praise God! Love you, Divine Dirtclod!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Love you as well!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread