Anons know about
Comet Ping Pong’s image of
Hillary and Huma
laid out on the
ping pong table.

There was a kill room.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

I am tired of waiting for the precipice. I am taking this war to my normies and do not care wtf they think. The time is here no fear. LFG. Had a bad night with a bunch of vaxers kicking it in again. Dumb asses need to be awakened

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

If you are still on Signal….
I can load you up with
all kinds of images and proof.

Same with Disney!
How is it not mainstream already?

(1) Show this thread

Why is this allowed to be posted here?

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Happy Days to his Publication

No one likes to see this, but we need to battle this evil.
If, GOD forbid this comes to your doorstep, you might want all of us battle to stop it.
Some already took up the fight…..
NCSWIC

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Ephesians 5:11-16
English Standard Version
11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. 13 But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, 14 for anything that becomes visible is light. Therefore it says,

“Awake, O sleeper,
and arise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”

15 Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.

(8) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

She should be drawn and quartered before spending eternity in hell.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

i do not believe this is the one they are speaking of above.

(1) Show this thread